electricity: off-grid, grid-intertie.
Solar, Wind, Biodiesel, Geo-Thermal, Micro Hydro
contact us to order: email@example.com
Power Organizing Module Pre-Wired Integrated System
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
The new POM 2017 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space at the lowest installed cost, making it ideal for applications with modest power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and backup power systems.
Utilizing an extremely compact design and an easy-to-install mounting bracket, the fully pre-wired and factory tested POM 2017 is designed for a quick installation, saving both time and money.
The POM 2017 includes a single inverter, AC and DC wiring boxes, a single FLEXmax Charge Controller, MATE3, HUB, FLEXnet DC and Surge Protector while maintaining a small system footprint. The POM 2017 is also equipped with battery and PV array breakers, a PV GFDI breaker, an Input-Output-Bypass Assembly, mounting locations for both AC GFCI Type B and EU Type F style outlets, and additional AC breakers.
The POM 2017 components carry all of the necessary ETL Certifications allowing for a code compliant installation that saves both time and money while still looking great. The POM 2017 is the only choice when you need a fully integrated, true sine wave, reliable power system.
Pre-assembled and pre-wired POM 2017 is equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 6 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 2500W to 3600W.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The POM 2017 is ideal for residential and commercial applications including cabins, vacation homes, farm buildings, remote communications sites and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.75 × 13 × 33.5 inches
- Weight: 109 lbs
- 1 Outback VFX3524 Inverter
- 1 FLEXmax 80 Charge Controller
- 1 OutBack MATE3 Control Module and Display
- 1 Outback HUB-10 Communication Manager
- 1 OutBack RTS – Remote Temp Sensor
- Prewired AC and DC boxes
- FLEXnet DC and surge protector for 120V 60Hz applications
- 80 amp charge controller breaker
- 250ADC breaker
- PV GFDI breaker